The allure of princess-hood calls to many children who desire lives lived in elegant gowns and intelligent debate on fiscal-policy making. Crown your kid with this Groupon.
Choose from Seven Options
- $125 for a four-day summer princess camp, from July 7 to July 10 (a $250 value)
- $125 for a four-day summer princess camp, from July 14 to July 17 (a $250 value)
- $125 for a four-day summer princess camp, from July 21 to July 24 (a $250 value)
- $125 for a four-day summer princess camp, from July 28 to July 31 (a $250 value)
- $125 for a four-day summer princess camp, from August 4 to August 7 (a $250 value)
- $125 for a four-day summer princess camp, from August 11 to August 14 (a $250 value)
- $25 for a Friday drop-in and meet a princess playdate (a $50 value)
Camp organizers bedeck their little patrons in elegant dresses and sparkly shoes, engaging them in sessions of make-believe from 9:30 a.m. to noon. Together, the group makes arts and crafts, dances, and sings songs. They also enjoy tea parties with their packed lunches, with a special dessert as the final course. The staffers structure the play to help teach the importance of manners, healthy eating, and exercise. Dates for Friday drop-in are July 11, July 18, July 25, August 1, August 8, or August 15th.
At Parteaz, each kid who comes inside receives special treatment, and the people employed there work hard to ensure that they know it. Inside the 2,000 square foot pink-washed play space, girls aged 3–12 indulge in a magical experience that transforms them into faux royalty for the day. Dressed in tutus and fuzzy pink tiaras, little ladies can sip from china tea sets as sunlight filters in through sparkly curtains, illuminating their fresh crystal tattoos. During the spa experience youngsters receive age-appropriate facials and manicures before creating personalized spa products. Their Pj party is all about choices with a variety of manicures, glitter tattoos, hair attachments, and makeup available while they can also make bath gel or body lotion. Parteaz also opens its doors for over 10 different themed parties and a variety of events and classes.