All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Popular clothing styles are constantly changing, which is why many supermodels have resorted to gluing pages from the latest issue of Cosmopolitan to their body. Stay up-to-date with fluctuating trends with today’s Groupon: for $40, you get one ticket to the 3rd annual Passion for Fashion event, presented by Groupon, at Shenandoah Country Club in West Bloomfield on Thursday, December 8, from 9 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. (an $80 value). Click here to see a list of event sponsors. $10 from each ticket sold will benefit one of several choice charities, which are paired with local organizations. Each pairing consists of one boutique, one salon, and one charity. The charity with the highest number of tickets sold will also receive a grand prize of a check donation immediately following the runway show. Choose from the following 10 pairings:
- Eden Revolution, Fiaz Salon, and Adopt-A-Refugee Family Program
- Complex, Luigi Bruni, and Celebrities against Autism
- Jovan Jane, Heidi D. Cosmetics, and St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Sway, Blush Salon, and the Chaldean Federation of America
- Kiss & Tell, HB Salon, and the Eastern Catholic Re-Evangelization Center
- Lexi Drew, Antoine Salon, and the Chaldean American Ladies of Charity
- Opulent Clothing for Men, Hazz’s Hair Studio, and Associated Food and Petroleum Dealers
- Nikalet Collection, The Beauty Lounge, and E’rootha
- Diving Apparel and Accessories, Alex Emilio Salon, Makeup by GehanB, and Team Jen
- Royal Dutchess, Prime Salon, and Coach<p>
The 3rd annual Passion for Fashion event introduces attendees to the latest styles and live entertainment, with a portion of the evening’s ticket sales going to select charities. A Winter Wonderland theme adds a healthy dose of holiday cheer to the seasonal soiree, and sharply dressed guests mingle and dance to the live beats of Mike Anthony, DJ Captn20, and DJ Gene as well as sonic twinkling from pianist Martin Khemmoro. As featured organizations model trendy duds and designer snowman scarves in a runway show hosted by Bashar Kallabat and Jovan Jane Kassab, guests can corral a variety of appetizers and desserts. Special holiday surprises add to the Yuletide vibes, including an appearance by Santa, who joyfully volunteers to pose for pictures and referee eggnog-chugging contests between organizations. Although not included with today’s Groupon, a cash bar will also be available, as will VIP accommodations with bottle service and couch seating; call ahead for more information and reservations.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 8, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.