Benjamin Franklin theorized that taking in a good view while eating aided in digestion and granted you the ability to squeeze milk out of coal. Prove him half-right with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$35 for an Italian dinner for two (up to a $70 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $12 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $16 value each)
- Two glasses of wine (up to a $10 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $6 value)
$69 for an Italian dinner for four (up to a $140 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $12 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $16 value each)
- Four glasses of wine (up to a $10 value each)
- Two desserts (a $6 value each)
View the menu here.
Boats slowly glide across the blue water of the Oakland-Alameda Estuary, their white sails puffing and billowing in the gentle breeze. Some dock in guest berths reserved for guests of Pasta Pelican. With its windows overlooking the water, this restaurant provides the perfect location for gazing at the passing vessels or shouting at the seagulls for refusing to wax your boat.
Inside, glowing embers flicker from the dining room's stone hearth, lighting the dark wood tables where guests savor classic appetizers or soups, such as the clam chowder. Pastas dressed in rich sauces or tender cuts of veal, chicken, and seafood make up the main course. Each Friday night, live musical performances draw crowds to the dance floor in Pasta Pelican's lounge as bartenders pour glasses from the extensive wine list.