All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Bread is strong enough to fortify flimsy food pyramids, yet gentle enough to hug lonely condiments in a warm embrace. Cultivate a culinary cornerstone with today’s Groupon to Pastiche in Canton. Choose from the following options:
- For $21, you get a four-course dinner for two (up to a $43.98 value). The four-course dinners are held on Friday nights from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m., and reservations are recommended. The dinner includes:
- Two appetizers
- Two salads
- Two entrees
- Two desserts
- Two specialty coffees, frappes, smoothies, teas, or sodas<p>
- For $7, you get a breakfast for two (up to a $15.96 value) that includes:
- Two breakfast entrees (up to a $6.49 value each)
- Two cups of coffee or juice (a $1.49 value each)<p>
- For $12, you get a lunch for two (up to a $23.96 value) that includes:
- Two lunch entrees (up to a $9.99 value each)
- Two glass of iced tea or soda (a $1.99 value each)<p>
A café, coffee roaster, and bakery, Pastiche is suffused with the aroma of freshly baked bread and entrees cooked from scratch. The fine-dining, four-course dinner serves twosomes an ever-changing menu of house-roasted meats, appetizers, and desserts under the flickering glow of candles and a moon whose dimmers have been set to “romantic.” Meals commence with appetizers such as cheese plates or meatballs, followed by mixed-green salads awash in house-made buttermilk ranch or herb vinaigrette dressing. Entrees including coq au vin or pork tenderloin are sidekicked with au gratin potatoes and house-made bread serving both as a butter canvas and plate-squeegee. Cap off meals with freshly made tiramisu or turtle cheesecake paired with a specialty coffee or frappe. Diners can take advantage of the no-fee BYOB to augment their meal with preferred sips of suds or vino and take time to enjoy the annual Christmas in Canton “City of Lights” event.
The more casual breakfast menu greets early-morning diners with steaming cups of freshly ground coffee and hot breakfast entrees replete with pancakes, bacon, and eggs served fried or scrambled. During lunch, diners feast on house-made entrees such as cheeseburgers and roast-beef sandwiches while sipping tea and trying to recite pi to the thousandth place.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 7, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.