Petting zoos make it possible for people to see how animals interact with their environments and for animals to see how people interact with their weird, hairless babies. Witness the wonders of nature with this Groupon.
Choose From Six Options
- $20 for a family pass valid for four people to Family Fun Day at the Farm (a $40 value)
- $28 for a family pass valid for six people to Family Fun Day at the Farm (a $60 value)
- $36 for a family pass valid for eight people to Family Fun Day at the Farm (an $80 value)
- $125 for a one-hour mobile petting zoo party (a $250 value)
- $237 for a two-hour birthday party at the farm (a $475 value)
- $325 for a three-hour mobile pony party and petting zoo (a $650 value)
During Family Fun Day at the Farm on Saturdays and Sundays, kids can interact with pigs, goats, and sheep in the petting zoo and ride trains, ponies, and tractor-drawn hay wagons.
Over the course of a two-hour birthday party at the farm, guests have access to all of Pastorino’s big attractions, including the jump machine, pony rides, hayrides, train rides, and the petting zoo.
Pastorino Farms partners with Friendly Pony Parties to offer mobile pony parties and petting zoos that come right to your house. Both the one-hour and three-hour shindigs include a menagerie of chickens, ducks, bunnies, and goats; the three-hour party also includes one handled pony.
More than 50 years ago, Italian-born Enrico Pastorino and his wife, Lorraine, established Pastorino Farms in the Half Moon Bay region. The farm first operated as a wholesale flower nursery, but it later expanded to include a seasonal pumpkin patch, petting zoo, and gift barn. Today, Enrico and Lorraine’s son Hank—along with the third generation of Pastorinos—maintains the family farm, which still sells plants and flowers year-round. Each October, the farm transforms into a harvest wonderland, replete with a pumpkin patch, hayrides, face painting, and scarecrows modeling the season’s hottest overalls.