Stomachs only growl when they’re hungry or preparing to bite the hand that keeps tickling them. Tame the beast within with today’s Groupon to Pastori’s Restaurant & Bar in Ellington.
$24 for dinner for two (up to a $48 total value)
- Choose the following courses from the menu:<p>
- One appetizer (up to a $10 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $19 value each)
$45 for dinner for four (up to a $96 total value) * Choose the following courses from the menu:<p> - Two appetizers (up to a $10 value) - Four entrees (up to a $19 value each)<p>
- Appetizers include chicken fries, honey citrus-glazed calamari, buffalo wings, and tuna sliders
- House specialties such as parmigian or marsala, made with chicken or veal and dished over pasta
- Meaty entrees such as pork chops and new york steak<p>
Pastori's Restaurant & Bar
The penne, spaghetti, and linguine at Pastori's Restaurant & Bar may be the only pastas that are actually imported from Italy, but every bite of manicotti and alfredo tastes authentic. Yet the Italian specialities only claim a small portion of the menu. There are also burgers and grinders, wraps and pitas, and seafood dishes, such as sea scallops tuna steak. Plus, the bar promises cocktails, beer, and wine, as well as games broadcast on TVs and regular karaoke.