- Serving sweet treats since 1985
- Cupcakes, cake balls, and more
- Imaginative flavors, decorations
- Special orders welcome
What You'll Get
The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, but to make it that far you have to be disguised as baked goods. Commit to the sweeter side of wooing with today's Groupon: for $15, you get $36 worth of cupcakes, cakes, cake balls, and more from Patty's Cakes and Desserts in Fullerton.
Though recently opened at this location, Patty's Cakes and Desserts has been lovingly constructing hand-decorated and freshly-baked cakes and other desserts since 1985. Patty's original flavors and piping-bag artistry are on display with cupcake eye-catchers like the Elvis (luscious banana cake, peanut butter, and bacon) and chocolate with chocolate Chambord mousse cupcakes (both $3 each). Cake balls, Patty's moist, chocolate-dipped spheres, come in flavors like German chocolate with almonds, classic red velvet, and s'mores ($3 each or $36 for a dozen), and can be used in minor league baseball games.
Perfect for birthdays or eating alone inside a telephone booth, Patty's custom-decorated cakes start at 8"x11" ($31) and come in flavors like homey applesauce spice and yellow/chocolate marble, with fillings of vanilla bean cream, raspberry, vanilla Bavarian custard, and more. Patty's Cakes and Desserts will be happy to work its magic on wedding cakes and large orders of any of its desserts with advance notice and acknowledgement in your will.
- Really the most amazing best tasting cake I've ever had! Art work was incredible, and taste was totally amazing. – Google Mapper on 10/20/2010
- I love cake, and Patty's Cakes and Desserts only make me love cake that much more! The cakes and cupcakes are always moist and the frosting is whipped and light. – Stephanie R., Yelp