Choose from Three Options
$10 for a fashion show and tour package for two (a $65 total value).
- School tour
- Admission to student fashion show
- Haircut (a $10 value)
- Tea-tree scalp treatment (a $5 value)
- Goodie bag with branded items, samples, and coupons for future services (a $30 value)<p>
$17 for a color and style package (a $43 value)
- Choice of basic color or partial highlights
- Shampoo and blow-dry with round brush<p>
$25 for a haircut package (a $54 value)
- Three Phase 1 haircuts with blow-dry
- Deep conditioning treatments<p>
All services are performed by students of Paul Mitchell the School. The tour option includes a tour of the school and admission for two to a student fashion show on Thursday, September 26 from 6 to 8 p.m. The event will have refreshments and the opportunity to chat with instructors about the school’s cosmetology or aesthetics programs.<p>
Paul Mitchell the School Tinley Park
Blow dryers whir in the hands of stylists in training as they concentrate on perfecting their trade. Wielding professional-grade Paul Mitchell Pro Tools & Take Home, the students cut, color, and style the hair of their clients, adhering to state required professional standards.
Paul Mitchell The School Tinley Park not only nurtures the students and pushes them to their full potential inside the classroom with professionalism and high educational standards, but also works to build self-esteem. Their vision is to create happy and successful future professionals. Staff members support all of their students as they begin a new life and a new career.