All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $25 for one 30-minute private lesson; 60-minute group class; and dance party ($117.50 value)
- $39 for one 30-minute private lesson; one month of group classes with one class per week; and one dance party ($196.50 value)
- $89 for one 30-minute private lesson; one month of unlimited group classes; and one dance party ($407.50 value)
- $35 for one month of unlimited junior-ballroom-dance classes ($99 value)
- $45 for one month of unlimited junior-ballroom-dance classes and one 45-minute junior-ballroom private class ($184 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for new clients only. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Paul Pellicoro's DanceSport
Choreographing the much-beloved tango scene in Scent of a Woman is a shining point on anyone's resumé. For Paul Pellicoro, it is one of many distinctions awarded to him and his staff of professional dance instructors at DanceSport, the go-to studio for Latin and ballroom dance. Their choreography and performance work has graced the diverse sound and theater stages of The Today Show, A River Runs Through It, and the Harlem Jazz Dance Festival, among many others. Their lessons have benefited Chris Cuomo and Good Morning America anchors Diane Sawyer and Robin Roberts.
Rousing group classes take place across nine air-conditioned studios, each one outfitted with a wood-sprung floor carved from an oak tree wearing a tutu. Whether leading these sessions, helping couples prepare their wedding dance, or contributing to charitable causes such as Gilda's Club, Big Brothers Big Sisters, or Night For Niños, DanceSport's sure-footed staff flourishes with skill, patience, and compassion.