Professionals take care of pets in a comfortable boarding facility while the owners are away
About This Deal
- Number of walks per day: 2
- How many feedings per day: 2
- How often dogs socialize per day: dogs can be evaluated to be socialized with other dogs, if the owner’s would like, playgroups are dependent on pet size and behavior.
- Amount of playtime per day: dogs roam through indoor and outdoor play facilities
- Vaccination requirements:
- DA2PP (Distemper/Parvo)
- Bordetella given within 6 months
- All pets require prior flea and tick prevention
About Pawtopia Boarding And Daycare
After more than a decade of working for the same company, Tessa found herself suddenly unemployed for the first time. Her time away from work was a blessing in disguise, so Tessa, a dog lover, began working alongside her family to open up a welcoming doggy boarding and daycare facility in her home. Amid her daycare home facility, which includes beds and toys and all the rooms, a large fenced yard, it includes lots of quality playtime, napping, and walks. She is always watching to ensure that all pets are safe and sound, whether parents need to leave their dogs for an extended vacation or a daycare session. At Pawtopia‘s accompanying salon, the pet can have a spa day and come home looking and smelling great.