People are fascinated by the origins of things they love, which explains the popularity of brewery tours or visits to the factory where little sisters are made. See where it all began with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $10 for a beer flight for two (a $22 total value)
- $20 for a beer flight for four (a $44 total value)<p>
Each beer flight includes the following per person:
- Choice of three 5-ounce beer samples (a $3 value)
- One 20-ounce beer (a $4 value)
- One logo pint glass (a $3 value)
- One koozie (a $1 value)<p>
Payette Brewing Co.
Payette Brewing Co. is an interesting mix of tradition and rebellion. It's founder, Mike Francis, gave up the corporate life to roll the die on a new venture in one of America's most time-honored industries. Using a 15-barrel brewing system, Mike and his staff cultivate high-quality brews in traditional styles—stouts, ales, and lagers—that aim to embody the adventurous spirit of Idaho and their own penchant for skiing, hiking, and kayaking. Inside the tasting room, they pour pint glasses or offer smaller samples for those who can't commit to one beer just yet.