What You Get
- $49 for an Italian dinner or lunch for two (up to $80 value)
- $98 for an Italian dinner or lunch for four (up to $160 value)
Each couple receives:
- One appetizer
- Two main dishes
- Two glasses of house wine
- Two desserts
See the menu.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
Pazzo's Cucina Italiana
"There is beauty in simplicity." Pazzo's Cucina Italiana proves this statement with its menu of Mediterranean cuisine showcasing fresh ingredients and Old-World influences.
Old-School But Not Outdated
Mediterranean flavors dominate the restaurant's sumptuous dishes. Appetizers include creamy red-pepper and pesto hummus accompanied by warm pita bread. Meanwhile, tender seafood and savory vegetables sit atop freshly made pastas, absorbing rich Italian sauces. To craft these meals, chefs rely on tried-and-true Old-World techniques, making the restaurant's pasta and meatballs from scratch.
Catering for Special Occasions
With three locations throughout the Loop, Pazzo's is not only an ideal location for everyday meals, but special occasions, too. Its catering packages feed up to 400 people, and its South Wacker site houses a picturesque atrium that frequently hosts weddings, corporate functions, and black-tie food fights.