Choose Between Two Options
$16 for two specialty drinks in a souvenir pilsner cup, valid only Monday–Thursday ($26 value)
$73 for a VIP PBR nightlife package with MaxVegas for one ($150 value)
- All-you-can-drink well drinks and domestic drafts from 9 p.m. to 10:15 p.m.
- Nachos as appetizer
- Party bus transport from PBR Rock Bar & Grill to Rockhouse
- Premium open bar on party bus
- VIP access and drink pass at Rockhouse
- VIP access to two additional nightclubs
PBR Rock Bar & Grill
PBR Rock Bar & Grill pulses with top-40 tunes, which are played live or spun by DJs over their cutting-edge sound systems. Open daily from 8 a.m. until the early morning hours, PBR Rock Bar & Grill boasts a sprawling 16,800-square-foot venue, a 3,000-square-foot patio, and a menu that, like the venue's musical lineup, is a little bit country, complete with smoked-brisket grinders. Over 100 flat-screen televisions provide sports enthusiasts with a game-day retreat. When the games wrap up, courageous or inebriated patrons attempt to defy gravity by making use of joint's daunting hydraulic mechanical bull.