While mostly known as a fun and relaxing way to cool down, swimming pools are also a great place to mercilessly confuse any visiting cousins named Marco Polo. Explore all the benefits of water play with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $29 for a 20-visit pass (a $65 value)
- $8 for two single-visit passes (up to a $16 value)
- $16 for four single-visit passes (up to a $32 value)
- $69 for one-year individual membership](http://gr.pn/x5RiYk) (a $135 value)
- $99 for one-year family membership for up to four members (a $270 value)<p>
PCB Aquatic Center
A 5,000-square-foot splash park, 50-meter Olympic pool with diving well, covered picnic shelter, and full concession stand await visitors to PCB Aquatic Center, which invites bathing-suit clad citizens to revel in its refreshing, state-of-the-art facilities. After emerging from locker rooms with heated showers, patrons can plunge into classes on lifeguarding, water-aerobics instructing, or basic and advanced pool figure-drawing or just relax and lap alongside other swimmers in the temperature-controlled waters. As scuba-geared divers explore underwater views in certification courses, children can splash their way into swim lessons led by certified water-safety instructors, before winding down from their amphibious education by winding down one of several water slides.