Teenagers idolize pizza due to its portable nature and refusal to stay in a box, man. Eat your way to independence with today’s Groupon to PD’s Pizza in Peace Dale. Choose between the following options:
- For $17, you get a basic pizza meal (up to a $35.24 total value) that includes the following items:
- A large specialty pizza (up to a $15.50 value)
- A house, antipasto, or grilled-chicken salad (up to an $8.50 value)
- A half-dozen garlic knots (up to a $2.75 value)
- An order of mozzarella sticks (up to a $5.50 value)
- A 2-liter soda (up to a $2.99 value)
- For $35, you get a deluxe pizza meal (up to a $70.48 total value) that includes the following items:
- Three specialty pizzas (up to a $46.50 value)
- Two house salads (up to a $13 value)
- A dozen garlic knots (up to a $5 value)
- Two 2-liter sodas (up to a $5.98 value)<p>
The culinary construction crew at PD’s Pizza builds a menu of 27 types of specialty pizzas from homemade dough, tangy sauce, and nearly 20 toppings. Taste buds revel in Greek-inspired pies, which range from an eggplant-and-meatball moussaka to a Mediterranean loaded with feta cheese, olives, and sautéed spinach. Flying saucers of ham and pineapple transport tongues to Hawaii, and the Pesto Inferno’s spicy mix of jalapeños, banana peppers, and red-pepper flakes makes tongues hot enough to fry eggs. New York–style garlic knots twist garlic bread’s flavor into a sailor-friendly shape, and house salads arrive to tables topped in five types of veggies and a choice of seven dressings, including blue cheese, light italian, and house-made honey mustard.
Though PD’s Pizza offers a 10% student discount and a variety of online coupons, today’s Groupon is still the best deal available.