Adults sip their own beverages while painting included canvases; kids’ parties include instruction and private studio time
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $26 for an evening of Sip and Paint for one ($50 value)
- $47 for an evening of Sip and Paint for two ($100 value)
- $78 for a Date Night evening of Sip and Paint for a couple ($150 value)
During Sip and Paint, participants use included supplies and a 16”x20” canvas to create their own piece of art. Students bring their own beverages.
- $239 for a painting party for up to 8 kids: includes supplies, 2-hour studio time, and lesson ($400 value)
- $286 for a painting party for up to 10 kids: includes supplies, 2-hour studio time, and lesson ($550 value)
The party comprises two hours of studio time, including a staff-guided lesson. Kids use included supplies to paint a 11”x14” birthday-themed canvas. The studio provides decorations and plates, but customers should bring their own cake and beverages.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Peace Art Paint and Sip
Peace Art Paint and Sip hosts nightly creative classes, providing a fun bonding experience for couples or a ladies' night out. Inside the studio, visitors can post up at 16"x20" canvases with provided brushes and paints—and brought-along adult beverages, if they so desire. During each session, instructors lead students through easy-to-follow steps to complete a finished work of art ready to be displayed on a wall or used as a backdrop for a model train set.