Customized massage targets overworked and fatigued muscles to reduce pain and provide relaxation
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Customers may choose from Deep-Tissue or Swedish massage
- Cupping sessions can ease pain, reduce stress, boost circulation, and help detoxify the body
- Therapist provides CBD oil massages aiming to induce relaxation, balance energy, and improve overall well-being
- Potential benefits of infrared sauna include relaxation, sleep improvement, detoxification, and weight loss.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
About Peace Of You
The goal of Peace Of You is to set the standard for bodywork and beauty. The owner, Tia Cobb, can boast salon and spa experience since 2008, so clients are in the hands of an expert, who is well-equipped to locate and provide relief for aches and pains, accentuate natural beauty, and make skin glow. Every massage session is customized to meet the specific needs of each client. Every beauty service is catered to each patron's desires and goals.
This peaceful oasis offers an array of massage modalities, including deep-tissue, reflexology, and prenatal. Customers may add cupping, a CBD salve, or an array of enhancements to make their session even more blissful. Peace Of You also specializes in Polarity Therapy, which uses a light touch and gentle rocking to help align the body's energy. Skincare and beauty services include Anti-Aging, Corrective, and Clarifying facials, eyelash or brow enhancement, and more. No matter what service the customer chooses, they will feel refreshed, renewed, and revived afterward.