All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $15.50 for 5 classes ($50 value)
- $36.50 for 10 classes and gloves ($119.99 value)
- Click to view the class schedule
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Existing or past members inquire on restrictions before purchasing. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Rental gloves available for 5 class pass for a $10 refundable deposit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Peak Body Fitness
The path to fitness isn't one you have to walk alone. At Peak Body Fitness, you'll be surrounded by a community of instructors and students, each devoted to giving one another the support and motivation needed to reach their workout goals. However, this one-on-one attention is only one part of the equation—you'll also build lean muscle mass, endurance, and enough flexibility to lick the back of your head with the help of the gym's two exercise regimens. Read on to learn more about each class:
- Cardio kickboxing: Inspired by the kicks, punches, and strikes of kickboxing, these classes focus on burning calories and increasing dexterity. Sessions generally incorporate two segments: rhythm cardio work that harnesses the power of repetition, and heavy-bag sessions that build muscle and stamina through full-power strikes and kicks.
- Strength training: Resistance bands and kettle bells are the tools of choice at Peak Body Fitness's 45-minute strength-training classes. Joining them are circuit-training drills full of plyometrics—hops, jumps, and lateral movements that build muscle and balance at the same time.