All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- 1-Month Membership
- Unlimited fitness classes
- Open gym
- One private on-ramp training session
Limit one per person. Valid for new members only.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Can attend classes and use open gym at both locations. One time training session must be done prior to using open gym. Registration required. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. New customers only. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Peak Fitness
At Peak Fitness, the trainers use workouts devised by physical therapists to help groups and individuals get in shape fast, improve their agility for sports, or build functional strength. During Training sessions, the coaches lead clients through acceleration drills, core exercises, and functional strengthening exercises that work to reshape bodies. In total, there are over 100 classes per week available for the students. Classes include:
- "Hiit Metcon" with a focus on metabolic conditioning through bodyweight exercises.
- "Strength" which entails workouts designed to burn calories and fat by moving weight.
- "Power Metcon" which balances strength training with metabolic conditioning.
- "Bootcamp", a signature class which is an ever-changing class incorporating an array of exercises utilizing kettlebells, dumbbells, medicine balls, and cardio equipment.
Both Peak locations feature 10,000 square feet of rugged turf, comfortable air conditioning, and full showers, ensuring that busy professionals can return to work fresh and energized.