Dry infrared heat can help increase circulation and ease pain and stiffness
About This Deal
- How it works: Infrared heat permeates to the body’s core faster than the warm air of a regular sauna, elevating the heart rate to help boost the metabolism.
- Benefits: On top of the traditional benefits of a sauna session—relaxed muscles and a cleansing, steam-induced sweat—infrared saunas can also play a role in weight-loss regimens.
View Peak Recovery & Health Center’s other offers:
- One, Two, or Three Photobiomodulation Laser-Therapy Sessions
- One or Two Cryoskin 3.0 Non-Invasive Body Contouring Treatments
- One, Two, or Three Celluma Light-Therapy Sessions
- One, Two, or Three Cryotherapy Sessions
- One, Two, or Three 60-Minute Float Therapy Sessions
- One or Two 60-Minute Massages or One 90-Minute Massage
Need To Know
About Peak Recovery & Health Center
Peak Recovery & Health Center strives to increase its clients' wellness and recovery through services including a float pod, infrared-sauna sessions, multiple forms of cryotherapy, light therapy, body contouring, and compression therapy. These services can help with general wellness, but particularly issues with stress, anxiety, sleep, pain, chronic illnesses, can improve athlete performance, and much more.