Cryotherapy sessions can treat skin conditions, reduce inflammation, and ease chronic pain
What You'll Get
- Average length of session: 2–3 minutes.
Inside a cryotherapy tank, liquid nitrogen is used to create temperatures that reach as low as -250ºF. The extreme cold helps to produce therapeutic benefits such as reduced inflammation, pain relief, and increased mobility.
- Benefits of cryofacial: Aims to restore firmness and radiance, reduce hyper-pigmentation, rejuvenate fatigued skin, improve skin texture and tone, and soothe inflammation, as well as treat conditions such as eczema.
View Peak Recovery & Health Center’s other offers:
- One, Two, or Three Photobiomodulation Laser-Therapy Sessions
- One or Two Cryoskin 3.0 Non-Invasive Body Contouring Treatments
- One, Two, or Three Celluma Light-Therapy Sessions
- One, Two, or Three Infrared-Sauna Sessions
- One, Two, or Three 60-Minute Float Therapy Sessions
- One or Two 60-Minute Massages or One 90-Minute Massage
The Fine Print
About Peak Recovery & Health Center
Peak Recovery & Health Center strives to increase its clients' wellness and recovery through services including a float pod, infrared-sauna sessions, multiple forms of cryotherapy, light therapy, body contouring, and compression therapy. These services can help with general wellness, but particularly issues with stress, anxiety, sleep, pain, chronic illnesses, can improve athlete performance, and much more.