All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Vineyard and Orchard Tour for Two. Includes:
- Two take-home souvenir glasses (up to a $5 value each)
- Two bags of animal feed (up to a $2 value each)
- A $6 credit
- Vineyard and Orchard Tour for Four. Includes:
- Four take-home souvenir glasses (up to a $5 value each)
- Four bags of animal feed (up to a $2 value each)
- A $12 credit
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Peaks of Otter Winery
With an exciting history dating back to the 16th century, the Peaks of Otter area has been home to the Johnson Farm and Orchards since the 1800s. Nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge mountains, the folks at the orchard tend several heirloom varieties of fruit trees, creating delicious products from jams and jellies to wine via the Peaks of Otter winery, located on-site. The 200+ acre farm, with over 7500 apple trees, features several trails through the orchards for visitors to follow, catching stunning views of the surrounding mountains from any angle.