Narrated tour which highlights the history of attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941 is combined with a virtual reality experience
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- What’s included in the audio tour:
- two-hour self-guided tour narrated by the famous actress Jamie Lee Curtis, Pearl Harbor survivoers, and the National Park Service historians
- souvenir four-color map and guide of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- What’s included in the virtual reality experience: up to 30-minute session with 360-degree perspective of Pearl Harbor in 1941 with a virtual tour of USS Arizona before it was sunk, segments of the attack sequence on Pearl Harbor’s Battleship Row, and a virtual tour of USS Arizona Memorial.
- Location: Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, 1 Arizona Memorial Place, Honolulu, HI
- Free parking available at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Important: The Boat Ticket to the USS Arizona Memorial is not included with this Tour, you will need to purchase this separately before you arrive. Please visit www.recreation.gov to reserve this Boat Ticket.
About Pacific Historic Parks
Preserving history is what lies at the heart of Pacific Historic Parks. This organization aims to restore five park sites located in the Pacific: the World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument, the Kalaupapa National Historical Park, the War in the Pacific National Historical Park, the American Memorial Park, and the Diamond Head State Monument. Through education and interpretive programs, Pacific Historic Parks shares the memories of 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor and other events that took place in Hawaii. Formed as a non-profit organization in 1979, it cooperates closely with the National Park Service and the State of Hawaii.