Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 150 Units or 1 ml of cosmetic treatment
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Typical treatment area for Dysport injections: frown lines between the eyebrows
- Additional reading on Dysport and how it works.
- Who’s eligible for Dysport injections?
- Dysport may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Dysport here.
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane injections: lips, facial wrinkles, and folds
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane Lyft injections: cheeks and smile lines
- Read our Restylane guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Restylane may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Restylane here.
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. See the important patient disclosure Limit 1 redemption per person. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 12 month(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pearl Medspa and Laser Center
"There’s something wonderful about making people feel good about themselves on the inside by beautifying the outside,” says the owner of Pearl Medspa and Laser Center. It’s a sentiment shared by the entire staff, who work to align inner and outer beauty with laser-based treatments that can do anything from remove unwanted hair to resurface blotchy, sun-damaged patches of skin.
The passionate team members have a lot more in their toolbox than the namesake beams of laser light, though. They also use Botox injections to fight back against gravity’s incessant downward tug, apply chemical peels to rejuvenate complexions, and emit advanced radio frequencies to help contour and tighten various body parts.