What You'll Get
Smooth skin gives you an untouched canvas to stick latex wounds on so that you can leave work early. Alter your appearance with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $149 for three Accent laser skin-tightening treatments for the neck or eyes (a $450 value)
- $179 for three Accent laser skin-tightening treatments for the entire face (a $550 value)
- $199 for five Accent laser skin-tightening treatments for the neck or eyes (a $690 value)
- $249 for three Accent laser skin-tightening treatments for the entire face, neck, and eyes (a $750 value)
- $279 for five Accent laser skin-tightening treatments for the entire face (a $990 value)
- $349 for five Accent laser skin-tightening treatments for the entire face, neck, and eyes (a $1,190 value)
The Accent laser systems employed by Pearl MedSpa deliver bipolar and unipolar radio-frequency currents to the skin, which heat dermal and subdermal layers to stimulate collagen production and reduce the appearance of fine lines.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. All services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About A Chat with Pearl Medspa
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? Our highly trained medical staff will work with you to select the best way to achieve the result you desire, whether it is healthy, youthful skin or a smoother, more contoured body.
Alma’s MicroPlasma technology, which is delivered by our Microablative Needling RF tips, both in motion and stationary, creates multiple controlled micro perforations with small zones of ablative skin injury. MicroPlasma technology is one of the most advanced skin resurfacing technology on the market today and provides improvement in the skin’s overall appearance with a very short and “mild” downtime.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? I have a passion for medical aesthetics. There’s something wonderful about making people feel good about themselves on the inside by beautifying the outside.
What do you love most about your job? Since 2004, it has been my mission to create a world full of beautiful, confident, and empowered women. What I love most about my job is having the ability to make women more confident in themselves and love the way they look.