Sigmund Freud once said, “Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar,” at which point he mistakenly attempted to light the lollipop dangling from his lower lip. Dig into the psychology of stogies with today’s Groupon to Pearl Specialty Market & Spirits. Choose from the following options:
- For $20, you get a cigar-aficionado package (a $39.96 value), which includes:
- One Romeo y Julieta Cedro Celuxe No. 2 Dominican cigar (a $7.99 value)
- One Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Champagne Nicaraguan cigar (a $6.99 value)
- One Lotus Vertigo torch lighter (a $19.99 value)
One double-blade cutter (a $4.99 value)<p>
For $10, you get $20 toward your choice of cigars and cigar accessories.
- For $10, you get $20 toward your choice of craft beer.</p>
Pearl Specialty Market brandishes an array of more than 250 cigar varieties, housed in a temperature-controlled walk-in humidor, along with a wide range of smoking accessories and tasty craft beers. Patrons who opt for the aficionado package enjoy two import cigars, a double-blade cutter, and a Lotus Vertigo torch lighter. Alternatively, guests can run curious noses over the exteriors of the glass humidor’s cigar collection ($2.99+), assessing the tobacco cylinders’ spicy aromas, rolling techniques, and overall tolerance of brazen scrutiny. Peruse accessories such as a Cuban metal cutter ($14.99) or a Craftsman cigar case ($24.99), which easily conveys up to three 8.5-inch cigars or popsicles constructed from dry ice. An impressive selection of craft beers ($1.69+) croon siren songs to passersby in the hopes of being paired with a suitably chilled glass.
900 NW Lovejoy
Portland, Oregon 97209Get Directions