When stranded in the wilderness, glasses can help you turn sunbeams into fire or look smart as you explain the inedibility of man to a family of grizzly bears. Equip your eyes for the great outdoors with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$40 for $220 toward a complete pair of eyeglasses
- Single-vision lenses start at $103
- Frames from brands such as Zimco, Via Roma, and Easy Street start at $79.95
- With prescription, most glasses prepared within one hour in the onsite lab<p>
$50 for an eye exam and eyeglasses (a $208 total value)
- Roughly 25-minute exam results in a new, accurate prescription (a $58 value)
- $150 toward a complete pair of eyeglasses<p>
Since Dr. Stanley Pearle opened the doors to the first Pearle Vision in 1961, the franchise has expanded to more than 800 stores nationwide including the Springfield location, where Drs. Kostelnik and Gericke—known as Drs. K and G around the office—draw on more than 60 years of combined experience to assess the ocular health of patients no longer able to discern between aunts and ants in flowered dresses.
In the store, opticians help customers to navigate the assortment of frames from brands such as Armani, Nine West, Eddie Bauer, and Nicole Miller. They also help to focus the world with contacts from Acuvue, allowing cyclops to throw away their anachronistic monocles and fit in with the 21st century's hip, nonprescription spyglasses.
1518 E Battlefield Rd.
Springfield, Missouri 65804