Chiropractors with combined 60+ years of experience use gentle electrical stimulation and massage to quell pains revealed during exam
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Learn more about the chiropractors at United Chiropractic and Pecan Valley Chiropractic
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- Chiropractic Package includes:
- Comprehensive exam and evaluation
- Mechanical traction, used to relieve aches in the legs, lower back, neck, and arms
- Electrical stimulation, which sends gentle pulses into areas with chronic pain to stimulate the body’s natural healing mechanisms
- Hot and cold pack
- Two cervical x-rays, if necessary
- Lumbar x-rays, if necessary
- Report of findings
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May redeem across visits. Subject to availability. Excludes Medicare. Appointment required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About United Chiropractic
Regardless of the doctor of chiropractic you see—Hollis Helms or Kelsey Word at United Chiropractic—you’ll certainly be in practiced hands. Though they have more than 60 years of combined experience as chiropractors, the trio spends ample time refining their craft in postgraduate courses and training. Their treatment techniques vary slightly and include traditional spinal adjustments, decompression, massage, and therapeutic exercises.