The human skeleton gives the body structure, preventing us from looking like sacks filled with creamed corn. Stand up for yourself with this Groupon.
$26 for a Chiropractic Package (Up to $386 Value)
- Comprehensive exam and evaluation (up to a $130 value)
- Mechanical traction (a $20 value), used to relieve aches in the legs, lower back, neck, and arms
- Electrical stimulation (a $27 value), which sends gentle pulses into areas with chronic pain to stimulate the body’s natural healing mechanisms
- Hot and cold pack (a $24 value)
- Two cervical x-rays, if necessary (a $60 value)
- Lumbar x-rays, if necessary (an $80 value)
- Report of findings (a $45 value)
- Complimentary 60-minute massage
Lisa Soto, MT043473; Ofelia Cruz, MT105362
United Chiropractic and Pecan Valley Chiropractic
Regardless of the doctor of chiropractic you see—Hollis Helms at United Chiropractic or Brad Cudnik or Keith Taylor at Pecan Valley Chiropractic—you’ll certainly be in practiced hands. Though they have more than 60 years of combined experience as chiropractors, the trio spends ample time refining their craft in postgraduate courses and training. Their treatment techniques vary slightly by office and include traditional spinal adjustments, decompression, massage, and therapeutic exercises, such as swimming in a pool full of aromatherapy oils.