What You'll Get
The human skeleton gives the body structure, preventing us from looking like sacks filled with creamed corn. Stand up for yourself with this voucher.
$23 for a Chiropractic Package (Up to $386 Value)
- Comprehensive exam and evaluation (up to a $130 value)
- Mechanical traction (a $20 value), used to relieve aches in the legs, lower back, neck, and arms
- Electrical stimulation (a $27 value), which sends gentle pulses into areas with chronic pain to stimulate the body’s natural healing mechanisms
- Hot and cold pack (a $24 value)
- Two cervical x-rays, if necessary (a $60 value)
- Lumbar x-rays, if necessary (an $80 value)
- Report of findings (a $45 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required; subject to availability. 24hr cancellation notice required. May redeem across visits. Excludes Medicare. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About United Chiropractic
Regardless of the doctor of chiropractic you see—Hollis Helms or Kelsey Word at United Chiropractic—you’ll certainly be in practiced hands. Though they have more than 60 years of combined experience as chiropractors, the trio spends ample time refining their craft in postgraduate courses and training. Their treatment techniques vary slightly and include traditional spinal adjustments, decompression, massage, and therapeutic exercises.