The human skeleton gives the body structure, preventing us from looking like sacks filled with creamed corn. Stand up for yourself with this voucher.
$22 for a Chiropractic Package (Up to $386 Value)
- Comprehensive exam and evaluation (up to a $130 value)
- Mechanical traction (a $20 value), used to relieve aches in the legs, lower back, neck, and arms
- Electrical stimulation (a $27 value), which sends gentle pulses into areas with chronic pain to stimulate the body’s natural healing mechanisms
- Hot and cold pack (a $24 value)
- Two cervical x-rays, if necessary (a $60 value)
- Lumbar x-rays, if necessary (an $80 value)
- Report of findings (a $45 value)
Regardless of the doctor of chiropractic you see—Hollis Helms or Kelsey Word at United Chiropractic—you’ll certainly be in practiced hands. Though they have more than 60 years of combined experience as chiropractors, the trio spends ample time refining their craft in postgraduate courses and training. Their treatment techniques vary slightly and include traditional spinal adjustments, decompression, massage, and therapeutic exercises.