What You'll Get
The human skeleton gives the body structure, preventing us from looking like sacks filled with creamed corn. Stand up for yourself with this Groupon.
$29 for a Chiropractic Package (Up to $386 Value)
- Comprehensive exam and evaluation (up to a $130 value)
- Mechanical traction (a $20 value), used to relieve aches in the legs, lower back, neck, and arms
- Electrical stimulation (a $27 value), which sends gentle pulses into areas with chronic pain to stimulate the body’s natural healing mechanisms
- Hot and cold pack (a $24 value)
- Two cervical x-rays, if necessary (a $60 value)
- Lumbar x-rays, if necessary (an $80 value)
- Report of findings (a $45 value)
- Complimentary 60-minute massage
Lisa Soto, MT043473; Ofelia Cruz, MT105362
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required; subject to availability. 24hr cancellation notice required or fee up to Groupon price may apply. May redeem across visits. Not valid with medicare. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About United Chiropractic
Regardless of the doctor of chiropractic you see—Hollis Helms or Kelsey Word at United Chiropractic—you’ll certainly be in practiced hands. Though they have more than 60 years of combined experience as chiropractors, the trio spends ample time refining their craft in postgraduate courses and training. Their treatment techniques vary slightly and include traditional spinal adjustments, decompression, massage, and therapeutic exercises.