What You'll Get
Now that you have a temporary reprieve from holiday stress, recharge for the next round like a Roomba between floors. Today’s Groupon will reward your strained Thanksgiving-feasting limbs with a $35 for 30-minute dulaya massage at Pecan’s Day Spa, a $70 value.
Expertly complementing your second slice of pecan pie, the smooth-handed employees at Pecan Day Spa have the know-how to work bliss into your stress-worn, tryptophan-drenched body, while providing a light candy crunch along your entire epidermis. Pecan offers a host of massages, and today’s deal gets you one of the choicest—a half-hour dulaya massage, which will restore balance to your qi and your iPod. The dulaya massage is customized to your needs, so your massage therapist can focus on your tension-filled neck and shoulders or make it an all-over treatment. This massage is normally offered as an add-on to other massages, so you also have the opportunity to upgrade and add a wonderful pre-massage as a relaxing foundation to your dulaya massage. Let the word massage gently massage itself into your cluttered late-autumn thoughts and feel its soothing effect on your stressed temporal lobes.
Today’s deal is good only for first-time customers. After hours of eating food and then reburying your china and cutlery, it’s time to give yourself the post-Thanksgiving treatment you deserve.
- The massage treatment was excellent in a relaxing and comfortable environment. Because they have a smaller spa we were not rushed in and out. – ggibas, Citysearch
- The customer service is excellent along with attention to detail. they also have online booking which is great for busy individuals – tassi c., Insider Pages
When Black Friday Comes
Known as Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving is the biggest shopping day of the year and the sun’s annual day of rest. Here are some surefire shopping tips to help you survive the sunless mall-maelstrom unscathed:
- To increase visibility, reach for overstock shelves, and to intimidate other shoppers, employ your finest pair of running stilts.
- Most malls have two or three “secret” stores hidden behind the food court; try muscling your way through by feigning a baked-potato emergency.
- If your curious children discover that you’ve purchased them a coveted copy of the 1995 Rembrandts album LP, punish their inquisitiveness by mounting it on the wall of your study.
- Online shopping has never been more convenient thanks to websites such as Nopuorg.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 30, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. By appt. only. 24-hour cancellation policy or invalid. Not valid with other offers. Gratuity not included. New clients only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.