Sommeliers recommend that you swirl a glass of wine and inhale its bouquet before throwing it in the face of your enemy. Enjoy pleasures that are worth the wait with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $20 for a wine-tasting package for two (up to a $40 value)
- $39 for a wine-tasting package for four (up to an $80 value)
Per couple, each package includes:
- Wine tasting
- A sweet and hot cheese platter (a $15 value)
- One take-home bottle of Pecos Flavors Winery wine (up to a $25 value)
- 10% off additional purchases
Pecos Flavors Winery
Pecos Flavors Winery opened fairly recently—in 2004, originally just as a Roswell-based tasting room—but it brims with New Mexico history. The facility's current tasting room, for instance, takes on the identity of a southern New Mexico ranch. Its bar is a century old, plucked from Hondo Valley. Nearby, a statue of Billy the Kid keeps watch, staring grudgingly at anyone who spills their glass.
Befitting its state pride, Pecos has an extensive selection of New Mexican wines. More than 80 different blends of regional wine populate the Pecos collection, including the winery's own varietals grown at a pair of Chaves County vineyards. Pecos offers a number of other New Mexico products, too, such as coffee, sauces, and chocolates, as well as beers gathered from in-state breweries.