All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $7.50 for a wine and food pairing tasting for two, valid on weekdays only ($12 value)
- $15 for a wine and food pairing tasting for four, valid on weekdays only ($24 value)
- $23 for a wine and food pairing tasting for six, valid on weekdays only ($36 value)
- $8.50 for a wine and food pairing tasting for two, valid any day ($12 value)
- Chaddsford Hard Cider and Herr’s Hard Pretzels: Beer and pretzels with an apple twist
- Barrel Select Chardonnay and Tastykake Krimpet: Chardonnay with the creamy butterscotch of Philly Krimpets
- Proprietor’s Reserve Red and Goldenberg’s Peanut Chews: Rich dark chocolate, gooey molasses, and salty peanuts paired with smoky Reserve Red
- Blaufrankisch and Sweetzel’s Spiced Wafers: Peppery Blaufrankisch adds another layer of spice to these Philly favorites
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 30, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Peddler's Village Tasting Room
Tucked away in the quaint and historical Peddler's Village, Chaddsford Winery's tasting room is a cozy destination for sampling locally-crafted varietals and attending special events, such as craft shows and festivals. During the weekends, you can stop in for exclusive tastings held in the Reserve tasting room, with flights that vary by the season. Chaddsford's wines range in style from the dry, barrel-select Chardonnay to the light, fruity Spring Wine.