- Head out on a guided tour around Beauvoir, led by a trained expert who has many years of experience - Walk through Beauvoir’s mansion commissioned by James Brown in 1848 while also gaining access to the Jefferson Davis Presidential Library, Beauvoir Museum, Beauvoir Memorial Cemetery, Oyster Bayou, Mrs. Varina's Garden, and the Library Pavilion where Jefferson Davis wrote the Rise and Fall of the Confederate Government - Make a visit the gift-shop for unique items and collectibles to take home for a memorable gift
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
Explore the Beauvoir property with a professional leading the way. See the area to the fullest while learning about it from someone with plenty of insider knowledge.
ALL SALES FINAL. This booking is only valid for the date and time that is booked, it can not be redeemed for any other time.
The following is included with the activity:
- Guided tour
What you should know before the activity:
- Beauvoir is a 52 acre property so come ready to walk! Tennis shoes are recommended but we also have golf carts available for customers with mobility issues.
Duration: This activity is expected to take around 0 hour(s), 30 minute(s) to 1 hour(s), 0 minute(s).
- This activity is available in partnership with Peek.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Peek and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.