- Enjoy an introduction to the materials that are available for you to use while on site - See the many different tools that can be used to help create the project of your choice - Hang out with the professional instructors, learning how these classes can go and what you will get out of each one
About This Deal
Learn how glass fusing operates with an orientation to our classes and more. Check out the materials you can use during a workshop and meet the professionals you can work beside.
Need To Know
This activity can be cancelled and refunded up to 48 hour(s) before the activity starts. This booking is only valid for the date and time that is booked, it can not be redeemed for any other time.
The following is included with the activity:
- Orientation to glass fusing
What you should know before the activity:
- Orientation is designed to meet the prerequisite for a Workshop or Drop-in time, both separate registrations and fees
- Orientation does NOT include making a project. It is introduction to our materials, tools and types of projects you can make
- Please see more activities from this operator to find workshops or classes
- Must be 21+ to participate
Duration: This activity is expected to take around 0 hour(s), 30 minute(s) to 1 hour(s), 0 minute(s).
- This activity is available in partnership with Peek.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Peek and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.