- Travel through a rugged mountain canyon during a Mt. Evans summit hosted at 14,260 feet - See bighorn sheep, mountain goats, and much more wildlife all in their natural habitat - Walk the trail at Summit Lake and see a pristine glacial lake surrounded by wildflowers in the Alpine - Enjoy time on your own in the historic western mining town of Idaho Springs
About This Deal
Uncover the breathtaking views from the summit of Mt. Evans at 14,260 ft. See local wildlife and 360 degree views of the glacial lakes nearby.
This activity can be cancelled and refunded up to 48 hour(s) before the activity starts. This booking is only valid for the date and time that is booked, it can not be redeemed for any other time.
The following is included with the activity:
- Guided tour
- Water and snacks available
What you should know before the activity:
- Please bring a jacket, hat and gloves as the average temperature at the top is around 40 degrees
- Lunch is at the end of the day so please have breakfast prior to the tour starting
- Before traveling up to high altitudes please check with your physician
- We recommend this tour after being in Denver for a couple days to acclimate to the high altitude better
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
Duration: This activity is expected to take around 7 hour(s), 0 minute(s) to 8 hour(s), 0 minute(s).
- This activity is available in partnership with Peek.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Peek and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.