- Set off on an evening horseback adventure through the backcountry of Texas - Master the basics of riding a horse with quick and easy instructions from a friendly guide - Explore different trails that lead along creek beds and through grassy hills - See some of the area's local wildlife up-close, including rabbits, armadillos, and possibly bobcats
About This Deal
Explore the natural beauty of Texas with a one-hour horseback riding adventure. Head to a nearby lake during evening hours to bask in the cool weather and brisk breeze.
This activity can be cancelled and refunded up to 24 hour(s) before the activity starts. This booking is only valid for the date and time that is booked, it can not be redeemed for any other time.
The following is included with the activity:
- Guided evening horseback ride
What you should know before the activity:
- Hard sole tennis shoes at least are required (boots preferred). Jeans preferred.
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- No one under the age of three allowed.
- No smoking on the trails.
- Maxmium weight per rider: 230 lbs.
- Each rider must have a waiver signed. Minors must have waiver signed by a parent.
- Hats can be worn but must have a string to secure to your head.
- Please no jumping off the horses without assistance.
Duration: This activity is expected to take around 1 hour(s), 0 minute(s).
- This activity is available in partnership with Peek.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Peek and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.