- Drive along the coast as you follow Ten Mile Ocean Drive—an exclusive stretch of road that was once cluttered with the Rolls Royces of the wealthy on their way to summer mansions - Gaze at a wide variety of architecture that is the product of over 300 years of construction and development and covers everything from Colonial to Gothic Revival to Modern - Marvel at the opulent mansions of Bellevue Avenue—some are so large that they are now museums or even academic institutions - Hop off the trolley and see how the wealthy lived with a walk through one of two intricately-wrought mansions that the Vanderbilts owned and occupied - Take all of Newport in with this extensive tour that covers over 150 intriguing landmarks that range from the Gilded Age to the Modern Age
About This Deal
Explore a city of wealth and luxury on a trip through Newport, Rhode Island. Climb aboard a trolley for a guided tour of unimaginable beauty and splendor, and end with a tour of a Vanderbilt mansion.
Need To Know
ALL SALES FINAL. This booking is only valid for the date and time that is booked, it can not be redeemed for any other time.
The following is included with the activity:
- Three-hour guided trolley tour of Newport
- Walkthrough of a Vanderbilt mansion
What you should know before the activity:
Some trolleys are wheelchair accessible.
Duration: This activity is expected to take around 3 hour(s), 0 minute(s).
- This activity is available in partnership with Peek.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Peek and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.