Faces make first impressions, primarily of Jack Nicholson. Fortify your face with today's Groupon to Peel Palace. Choose from the following options:
- For $59, you get an RDA pumpkin peel (a $125 value).
- For $89, you get a facial package that includes the following (a $185 total value):
- RDA pumpkin peel (a $125 value)
- Microdermabrasion treatment (a $60 value)
- For $175, you get a facial package that includes the following (a $370 total value):
- Two RDA pumpkin peels (a $250 value)
- Two microdermabrasion treatments (a $120 value)
As queen of Peel Palace, Farah Spurgers, a paramedical aesthetician and licensed facialist, lavishes cranial cameos in fall-themed treatments designed to nourish and rejuvenate. The 45-minute RDA pumpkin peel deploys PCA Skin products and good witches' magic to refresh countenances with the squash's antioxidants and vitamins. Vitamins A and C play a nourishing role in the peel’s pore-sweeping first act, where a deep cleanse and pumpkin-spice exfoliation prep complexions to receive the nutrient-rich peel. The 45-minute microdermabrasion aims to stimulate cell turnover and can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and scars in the shape of Shakespeare's finest lines with its bristling, automated exfoliation. During the treatment, the microdermabrasion wand's vacuum power exiles evidence of facial flotsam as its intensive buffing action readies skin for product infusion.
At Peel Palace, natural herb peels, microdermabrasions, and other customized facials are all geared toward helping uncover each client's inner princess—that is, a princess with smooth, glowing skin and confidence, not one with amorous predilections for amphibians. Owner and licensed aesthetician Farah Spurgers and her team of skincare professionals rejuvenate faces with aptly titled princess facials and PCA skin peels, as well as providing detoxifying body wraps, massages, and Botox and cosmetic surgery.