Playing a round of golf is a contest between man and nature, much like betting a tree it can’t drink a gallon of milk. Pit yourself against the elements with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $57 for a round of golf for two with cart (up to a $114 value)
- $110 for a round of golf for four with cart (up to a $228 value)<p>
Pelham Hills Golf and Country Club
Flanked by deciduous trees that emblazon the landscape with deep ambers and yellows in the autumn, the course at Pelham Hills Golf and Country Club guides play along an emerald tapestry awash in natural beauty and obstacles. Water comes into play on 14 of the 18 holes, punishing overzealous shots on holes 9, 12, and 15 with the shooter's choice of a penalty stroke or a self-service swirlie. Elsewhere, mounds thwart easy play onto greens, and strenuous bunker positioning and elevated tee boxes reward deft club selection. Players who can keep their shots on the straight and narrow, however, will enjoy the fruits of generous fairways and numerous scoring opportunities afforded by pins awed into submissiveness.
Course at a Glance:
- Par 71 for men and 72 for ladies
- Three sets of tees
- Total length of 6,617 yards from back tees
- Rating of 72 and slope of 129 from back tees