All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· January 14, 2018
June 11, 2014
March 14, 2014
What You'll Get
- One-Hour Private Helicopter Lesson from Pelican Flight Training. Includes:
- Time in the Classroom and in the Air
- Student Logbook with Instructor´s Endorsement of First Lesson
- $25 Credit Toward Student´s Next Lesson
- Six-Month Subscription to Flight Training Magazine
- Pictures of First Flight in the Sky Published on Flight School’s Webpage and Instagram
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pelican Flight Training
Whether in the cockpit of a plane or behind the yoke of a helicopter, Pelican Flight Training's FAA-certified instructors lead pilot-training programs for both vocational and non-vocational purposes. Currently, the school has former students flying in 83 countries across the globe. Before they took to the skies, though, those men and women honed their skills at North Perry Airport, Pelican's main base, which offers miles of open airspace to practice maneuvers and make out-of-shape planes do sprints. For ground training, students study inside Pelican's multi-use facility where instructors lead lessons inside briefing and classroom areas and utilize high-tech equipment, including a weather radar, Alsim ALX 19 flight simulator, and FLYIT helicopter simulator.