All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Knowing how to safely operate a firearm is a real responsibility, like operating a car or on a friend. Take the time to get it right with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$39 for a shooting-range package for up to two (an $85 total value)
$74 for a shooting-range package for up to four (a $170 total value)
- Basic instruction (a $15 value/couple)
- One firearm rental (a $20 value/couple)
- 50 rounds of ammo (a $20 value/couple)
- Targets (a $4 value/couple)
- Range fees (a $24 value/couple)
- Eye and ear protection (a $2 value/couple)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 14, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Must be 18 or older with a valid US ID or accompanied by a guardian. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pembroke Gun & Range
- 18 shooting positions
- Electronic retrieval system sets targets at distances of up to 25 yards
- Pistols, double- and single-action revolvers, .22 rifles, and shotguns
- Manufacturers such as Glock, Beretta, and Smith & Wesson
At a Glance
The defense experts at Pembroke Gun & Range help clients hone their aim through an array of training amenities. Beyond the range, instructors uphold NRA standards in classes, including instruction tailored specifically for women and security guards. Classes are capped at 10 students to ensure personalized instruction, and private training is also available.