All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Golf is more fun when you play on a scenic course or with balls painted to look like giant eyeballs. Gaze at gorgeous greens with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $25 for an 18-hole round of golf for one with one cart rental, redeemable Monday–Thursday ($50 value)
- $35 for an 18-hole round of golf for one with one cart rental, redeemable Friday–Sunday ($60 value)
- $49 for an 18-hole round of golf for two with one cart rental, redeemable Monday–Thursday ($100 value)
- $59 for an 18-hole round of golf for two with one cart rental, redeemable Friday–Sunday ($120 value)
- $95 for an 18-hole round of golf for four with two cart rentals, redeemable Monday–Thursday ($200 value)
- $105 for an 18-hole round of golf for four with two cart rentals, redeemable Friday–Sunday only ($240 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 19, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required for tee time; subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pendaries Golf Course
Players at Pendaries Golf Course forage for pars and birdies in mountainous highlands blanketed by ponderosa pines. The 18-hole course ranges in elevation between 7,500 feet and 8,000 feet, which not only makes for some dramatic mountain views, but might also net golfers a few extra yards on their drives thanks to thin mountain air and eagles who mistake golf balls for dropped eggs. As players concentrate on navigating the hard dogleg turns and blind approaches into undulant greens, their attentions may also be pulled toward the horizon, where the white peaks of the Sange de Cristo range loom over the expansive Rociada Valley.
Though certainly the crown jewel of Pendaries Village, the course is only a part of the experience there. When they're not playing golf, players can stay at the course's lodging and explore a wide spectrum of diversions offered by the 5,000-acre village. Once a home to grist-mill businesses and horse breeding operations, the resort offers outdoorsy activities such as fishing, disc golf, and hiking to destinations such as Upper Maestas Canyon and Gascon Point, elevation 11,600 feet. The old grist mill, meanwhile, still stands, giving guests a glimpse into the state of technology in 1875, when log cabins were standard and cowboys had to cook their Hot Pockets over an open flame.