What You'll Get
- During the lessons, students can develop their swimming skills as well as confidence in the water.
- Class schedule: click here
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Students will be assigned to classes relative to skill level. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Penguin City Swim
Whether you're a newbie or triathlete Penguin City Swim offers classes for students of all ages and skill sets.The comprehensive swim school features small class sizes lead by professional instructors, emphasizing safety in and around water.
- Private Lessons: one-on-one lessons ideal for apprehensive swimmers or individuals with special needs.
- Small Group Lessons: feature small groups of three to four swimmers matched by age and ability.
- Water Baby Lessons: provide water safety training to infants accompanied by their parents/guardian.
- Adult Group Lessons: group lessons consisting of up to five swimmers.
- Swim Team: a team comprised of junior swimmers coached by former competitive athletes
- Masters and Triathlon Training: competitive level lessons for adults looking to improve their stroke.