Hotels immerse guests in the comforts of home as effectively as a childhood blanket or a pair of enchanted ruby slippers filled with chicken-noodle soup. Escape to a magical world of luxury with today’s Groupon to Kenai Peninsula Suites in Homer.
$55 for a one-night stay for up to four in the Otter cottage
$62 for a one-night stay for up to four in the Eagle’s Nest cottage
- Each cottage in this deal includes the following:
- 200-square-foot private deck with barbecue grill
- Furnishings entirely handmade from local spruce
- King or queen bed plus sleeper sofa
- Kitchen with full-size fridge, microwave, and coffeemaker and hot chocolate, tea, and coffee
- Access to communal hot tub and fire pits
- Nearby views of Kachemak Bay and Kenai Mountains</p>
[[m:####Kenai Peninsula Suites The views are undoubtedly the draw: Alaska’s placid Kachemak Bay and the snow-capped Kenai Mountains come into full view thanks to Kenai Peninsula Suites’s strategic vantage point atop Baycrest Hill. The property’s six cottages each possess a magnetic charm of their own: some are tucked into the trees, some are subterranean dwellings nestled below hills, and all evoke a sense of both the rustic and refined in a communal atmosphere. Split-log exteriors, handmade spruce furnishings, and inflatable Paul Bunyans lend a woodsy touch, balanced by comforts such as plasma TVs, kitchens, and private bathrooms in most units. In summer the staff can recommend hiking and boating to scope out soaring bald eagles and wildflower-blanketed slopes.