Expert instructor teaches fundamental as well as more advanced knife skills, including cutting techniques or sharpening
About This Deal
This class is available: Monday - 6:00pm Sunday - 3:00pm
- Must be 16 or older
- Purchasers should disclose food allergies upon making their reservations
- A minimum of 10 students is required for a class to run.
- Students learn various cutting and knife-sharpening techniques.
- Each group is about 14 people.
- Participants can bring one personal kitchen knife from home and sharpen it for free.
About Penthouse Catering
Penthouse Catering is known to welcome everyone, even those with no experience. The from-scratch-cooking-classes are performed under the guidance and supervision of a trained professional chef. Thus, beginners and actual chefs alike partake in one of the most popular and high demand cooking classes in Toronto from Head Chef Russell Auckbaraullee of Mauritian descent. Participants can expect hands-on experience and tons of cooking tips from an experienced well-traveled chef who has cooked for presidents, royalty, celebrities, and athletes. Chef Russell has also competed in many food battles including Chopped Canada, Menu Match-Up, Underground Chef Co, Halal Food Festival and Toronto Sushi Festival.