What You Get
- $29 for $50 worth of Spanish-fusion cuisine for two or more
- $59 for $100 worth of Spanish-fusion cuisine for four or more
- View the menu.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
Pepe’s Turnagain House
Owners Pepe and Kay Cebrian, the hosts at Pepe’s Turnagain House, serve up a blend of Spanish, Mediterranean, and American flavors accompanied by sweeping views of Turnagain Arm and the surrounding peaks. A profile of the artistically inclined Pepe by the Turnagain Times reveals he was born in Madrid, Spain, and learned much of his culinary know-how there. “I consider myself a painter,” he said, “but people tell me I’m a very good cook,” just as Einstein considered himself a pinochle player while others called him an eminent scientist. Exotic spices blend with Alaskan seafood and other fresh ingredients on this upscale restaurant's menu, whereas the wood-paneled walls and rustic decor envelop diners in coziness.