Sangria was accidentally invented when a gust of wind blew several fruit trees into Wine Lagoon. Enjoy the fruits of such a discovery with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for a three-course Spanish dinner for two (up to a $100 total value)
- $89 for a three-course Spanish dinner for four (up to a $200 total value)<p>
For both of the above options, each pair receives:
- One paella entree (up to a $32 value)
- Three tapas plates (up to a $36 value)
- Two desserts (up to a $14 value)
- One liter of sangria (up to an $18 value)<p>
The menu includes Asturian-style cured salmon and saffron-rice paella mixed with chicken, dry sausage, and fresh veggies.<p>
Pepin Restaurante Español
Since it started topping plates with Spanish cuisine 22 years ago, the award-winning eatery continues to fill its classical-style archways with the scents of tapas, paella, and seafood that sings sea chanteys in Spanish. Should guests on Friday and Saturday nights be inspired by the live weekly flamenco performances, they too can enter the dance floor to show off their salsa, merengue, bachata, and rumba moves until 3 a.m.